HOME Admission > Undergraduate Student

Undergraduate Student

International students may enroll in an undergraduate program just as Japanese students do if they successfully pass the entrance examination. Otherwise, the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Procedure and the PEAK Program are also available, though highly competitive.

The School of Engineering starts specialized education from the third year after two years of liberal arts study. These first 2 years of liberal arts are required of everyone.

Back to Admission