Note the following restrictions when choosing your courses. Provide your courses (can be tentative) when applying, and finalize them within the course registration period (usually, first two wks. of the semester).Graduate Students are allowed to take only graduate courses, offered by
Undergraduate Students are allowed to take only undergraduate courses (3rd&4th), offered by
- "Faculty of Engineering" (FEN-)
(Since the medium of instruction is Japanese, JLPT N1 is required at the time of application.)
- UTokyo-SNU Remote Lectures, available for all exchange students.
- Japanese Language Classes, available for all exchange students.
* NOT allowed to take more than one class per period at the University of Tokyo.
* At least 10(ten)hrs. in class per week is required to meet the visa requirements (85mins per period).
* UTokyo Online Course Catalogue updates in March for new academic year.
* For inquiries about classes, ask the instructors in person at the beginning of the class.